Radiator Diagnostics, Service & Repair
Preventative maintenance on your car’s engine cooling system is important. You can avoid expensive radiator repairs by bringing your vehicle to Rose Hill Exxon & Auto Repair for a radiator flush. Like your vehicle’s other fluids, coolant eventually becomes gritty and dirty, which can damage your radiator if not flushed out and replaced. Let us flush your radiator and add new coolant (anti-freeze) after we inspect your car’s cooling system. Is your car overheating? It could be as simple as a defective radiator thermostat, which we can quickly replace.
Rose Hill Exxon & Auto Repair has the equipment and the expertise to perform all kinds of radiator repairs and radiator flush services. We carefully inspect your vehicle’s cooling system – from the radiator, fan and water pump to the hoses, connections and fluid levels. Any leak, any hole, any problem – we’ll find it and we’ll fix it at our shop.
Radiator Repair Warning Signs:
- Engine belts and hoses show signs of wear and tear, such as cracking.
- Dashboard temperature gauge indicates that the vehicle is running hot.
- Engine smells “hot”.
- Dark, non-transparent fluid is leaking from the engine area.
- Steam is coming from under the hood.
- Ratio of anti-freeze to water is too low (know the manufacturer’s recommended level).
Radiator Repair Check List!
Our radiator specialists at Rose Hill Exxon & Auto Repair provide a complete radiator flush and repair service that includes the following:
- Radiator is tested for pressure and leaks
- Flush chemicals added to the radiator
- Radiator flush machine used to power flush the entire system
- Radiator refilled with correct amount of anti-freeze
- Lubricant added to the radiator system as required
- Engine components (including radiator cap & hoses) are inspected
Our ASE-certified technicians will perform a professional multi-point inspection of your engine and can provide you with a complete analysis, together with an estimated cost for a radiator repair or radiator replacement.