Our expert technicians are knowledgeable and highly skilled in all aspects of maintenance and repair of the heating and air conditioning systems of your vehicle. A properly recharged and fully functioning auto air conditioning system will maximize your comfort while minimizing your gasoline usage. It is recommended to have your systems regularly inspected and maintained.
Heating and A/C systems could wear out in time with use, hoses can plug and drip if not serviced, causing bad efficiency or a lack of heating and cooling abilities. Correct routine maintenance may keep your automobile comfortable for you and your passengers. These systems are an integral part of your car’s engine.
Give the experts at Rose Hill Service Center and Exxon in Frederick, MD a call today today to schedule your next automotive heating & cooling repair in frederick.
- If your air conditioning blows only a little cooler compared to the air exterior
- Air that blows in smells moist, musty, or like mildew and mold
- Your cabin does not heat up in winter, or is just slightly warmer compared to outdoors
- The defroster takes longer compared to normal to work, blows in dirty air, or does not operate
- Your heater or A/C only operates when driving, not when idling, or stops blowing when the vehicle is idle
- Heater blows chilly air, or the A/C blows warm
- At the highest setting, your vents don’t push out much air